|Full name||Charlie William Coulson|
|Date of birth||11 January 1996|
|Place of birth||Kettering, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:26, 30 April 2012 (UTC).
Coulson joined Peterborough United at the age of 13, having previously played for Rushden & Diamonds. He was drafted into first team action in April 2012, for Posh's last home game of the season, a 2–2 draw with Watford. Coulson came on as a late substitute for Joe Newell, becoming Peterborough's second youngest ever player behind Matthew Etherington. On 30 April 2012, Coulson agreed a two and a half year professional contract, with an option of an extra year, which will be completed on his 17th birthday. Coulson had his contract cancelled by mutual consent on 2 June 2014, and he became a free agent.
On 1 November 2014, he made his debut for Deeping Rangers coming on as a substitute in the first round of the FA Vase against Wivenhoe Town. Scoring his first goal for the club just 2 weeks later in a county cup match against Holbeach United.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- "Charlie Coulson profile". Up the Posh. 30 April 2012.
- "Pro deals for Posh duo". Football-League. 30 April 2012.
- "Coulson Signs Pro Deal". PUFC. 30 April 2012.
- "Coulson Contract Cancelled By Mutual Consent". PUFC. 2 June 2014.