Charlie Hall (musician)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Birth name||Charles Eugene Hall III|
|Also known as||Charlie|
May 30, 1973 |
Fort Campbell, Kentucky U.S.
|Genres||Praise and Worship|
|Occupations||Singer, songwriter, worship leader|
|Years active||1991 - present|
Charles Eugene "Charlie" Hall III (born May 30, 1973 in Fort Campbell, Kentucky) is a Christian worship leader and songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is a member of a group of musicians and speakers that collectively form the Passion movement.
Since 1991, Hall has been traveling, songwriting, and sharing life with people in his home of Oklahoma City, and across the United States, and even across several oceans. He attended Cherokee Hills Baptist Church and was Worship Pastor at Bridgeway Church in Oklahoma City.
Hall has created several albums of diverse music. His latest album is "The Rising".
As many of the Passion collegiate gatherings were recorded live, Hall was quickly dubbed "a voice" for the Passion movement, performing on all eight Passion albums, which have sold more than one million units.
Hall expresses the desire to be "honed into God, where I'm not part of a culture where I'm trying to make the people around me think, 'Hey, that's a good Christian.'" He says, "I'm just trying to pursue God and not pursue being accepted into a club...I'm more honed into my pursuit of God in Christ and how he's forming me and changing and helping me love him and know him." 
- Don't Pass Us By (As "Nathan & Charlie") (1994)
- Holy Roar (As "Sons & Daughters") (1996)
- Joel's Window (1997)
- Thought (1998)
- Porch and Altar (2001)
- On the Road to Beautiful (2003)
- Live Roots (2004)
- September Through November (2005)
- Flying into Daybreak (2006)
- The Bright Sadness (2008)
- The Rising (2010)
- The Death of Death (2013)
Passion event albums
- Our Soul's Desire (1997)
- Live Worship From the 268 Generation|Live Worship From The 268 Generation (1998)
- Better Is One Day (1999)
- One Day: Live (2000)
- The Road To One Day (2000)
- Our Love is Loud (2002)
- Sacred Revolution: Songs From OneDay 03 (2003)
- Hymns: Ancient and Modern (2004)
- How Great Is Our God (2005)
- Everything Glorious (2006)
- God of This City (2008)
- Awakening (2010)
- Here for You: Deluxe Edition (2011)
- White Flag (2012)
- Passion: Let the Future Begin (2013)
- 2007: Everything Glorious – Special Event Album of the Year
- ASCAP. "Hall Charles Eugene profile". Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Genealogy. "Descendants of Johann Phillip Kolb". Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Christian Music Review. "Charlie Hall biography". Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- . Charlie Hall Sheet Music
- Argyrakis, Andy (2001). "Porch and Altar". Christianity Today. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Dove Awards History Artist: Charlie Hall". Gospel Music Association. Retrieved 2009-10-13.