Charlie Morris (footballer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
|Full name||Charles Richard Morris|
|Date of birth||29 August 1880|
|Place of birth||Oswestry, England|
|Date of death||18 January 1952(aged 71)|
|Place of death||Chirk, Wales|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Charles Richard "Charlie" Morris (29 August 1880 – 18 January 1952) was a professional footballer, who played for Derby County and Huddersfield Town as a full back. He also played international football for Wales on 27 occasions.
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Soccerdata. ISBN 1-899468-67-6.
- Samuel, Bill (2009). The Complete Wales FC 1876-2008. Soccer Books. p. 109. ISBN 1-86223-176-1.
- Rollin (eds), Glenda & Jack (2004). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2004-05. Headline. ISBN 0-7553-1311-9.
- Davies, Gareth; Garland, Ian (1991). Who's Who of Welsh International Soccer Players. Bridge Books. pp. 145–147. ISBN 1-872424-11-2.
- 99 Years & Counting - Stats & Stories - Huddersfield Town History
|This biographical article related to Welsh association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|