Charlie Schwerkolt Racing
|Team Principal||Charlie Schwerkolt|
|Race Drivers||18 Jack Perkins|
|Chassis||Ford FG Falcon|
|2013 position||13th (1,827 points)|
The team is owned by Gold Coast businessman Charlie Schwerkolt, who previously had a shareholding in Dick Johnson Racing. When the relationship between Schwerkolt and Dick Johnson broke down at the end of 2010, as part of the split Schwerkolt retained ownership of one of the two Racing Entitlement Contracts.
Schwerkolt had attempted to conclude a deal to run a fourth car out of Ford Performance Racing with James Courtney driving, but after Courtney signed to drive with the Holden Racing Team the deal collapsed. The REC was instead leased to Dick Johnson Racing for James Moffat's entry for the 2011 and 2012 seasons.
With the rules governing the use of Racing Entitlement Contracts dictating that Schwerkolt could only lease his to one party for two years, he either had to sell it, lease it to another party, or use it himself. Schwerkolt decided on the latter and came to an agreement with Ford Performance Racing to operate a fully supported customer car as a satellite of the main FPR team in much the same manner as Rod Nash Racing. Alex Davison was the driver during 2013.
- Charlie Schwerkolt sells his share of DJR Speedcafe 3 December 2010
- Courtney: Thanks for the title, now see you later Sydney Morning Herald 12 December 2010
- FPR, Schwerkolt join forces for 2013 Speedcafe 21 May 2012
- Alex Davison secures fourth FPR seat Speedcafe 10 December 2012
- Jack Perkins confirmed for full-time V8 rebirth Speedcafe 9 December 2013