Charlton railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Charlton railway station (disambiguation).
Location of Charlton in Greater London
|Number of platforms||2 (was 3) |
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|— interchange||0.254 million|
|30 July 1849 ||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 6tph (trains per hour) to London Cannon Street via Greenwich
- 2tph to London Charing Cross via Lewisham
- 4tph to Slade Green, returning to London Cannon Street 2tph returning via Sidcup and 2tph returning via Bexleyheath
- 2tph to Dartford
- 2tph to Gillingham (Kent) via Woolwich Arsenal and Dartford
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
North Kent Line
London Buses route 486 serve the station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Charlton railway station.|
- Charlton railway station at Kentrail - David Glasspool - Accessed 3 September 2007
- "London and South East" (pdf). National Rail Enquiries. National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original on 6 March 2009.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.