23 April 1971 |
|Other names||Charmaine Garth|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||9 st (130 lb; 57 kg)|
|No. of adult films||4 (Per IAFD)|
Sinclair became a glamour model at the age of 16. Most of her modelling was glamour and softcore in British men's magazines such as Fiesta. For over two years in the mid-1990s, she was featured monthly in Club magazine. She was a popular Page 3 girl. Sinclair appeared in nine Playboy lingerie special editions, sometimes as "Charmaine Garth." She was also a lingerie model for various mail order companies.
Sinclair's career as an actress in videos began in 1990 with a series of softcore movies in which she played a sexy private eye named Samantha Spade. She also appeared in several hardcore films. Sinclair had a role in the Italian comedy Cous Cous (1996).
Sinclair retired from modelling and acting in late 1998 or 1999.
- Charmaine Sinclair - Internet Adult Film Database profile
- World of Charmaine – shrine site with magazine notes and bio
- Hettie Judah (1998-11-29). "Interview: Charmaine Sinclair - All glammed out and nowhere to go". The Independent. Retrieved 2009-09-17.
- Playboy Special Editions – model notes
- Internet Movie Database
- Untouchable: Robert De Niro: The Unauthorised Biography, Andy Dougan, Virgin Books, 2000
- Charmaine Sinclair at the Internet Movie Database
- Charmaine Sinclair at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Charmaine Sinclair at the British Girls Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|