From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up charter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A charter is the grant of authority or rights.
Charter may also refer to:
- Project charter, a statement of the scope, objectives and participants in a project
- Charter airline, a flight whose sole function is to transport holidaymakers to tourist destinations
- Yacht charter, the practice of renting a sailboat or motor yacht and travelling to various destinations
- Bare-boat charter, an arrangement for the hiring of a boat
- Charter Communications, a U.S. broadband provider of cable television, Internet, and telephone services
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, a bill of rights entrenched in the Constitution of Canada
- Charter School of Wilmington
- Princeton Charter Club, one of Princeton University's ten eating clubs
- Charter plc, British engineering business
- Bitstream Charter, a typeface
- Charter Arms, American manufacturer of revolvers
- Charter Company, a former Fortune 500 company
- Graphic charter, the rules about the graphic identity of an organisation
- Charters (surname)
- Chartered (disambiguation)
- Chartering (disambiguation)
- A congressional charter under Title 36 of the United States Code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.