Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
|Headquarters||501 Silverside Rd Ste 105|
The Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers (CIPFM) is an American professional body for financial management situated in Wilmington, Delaware. Member of Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce (CDCC) in Dover, CIPFM has a vision to educate and certify financial managers in United States and worldwide.
The CIPFM has affiliations and representatives in some countries promoting its courses and membership. It also has reciprocal membership with some professional organizations with similar goals and mission.
The Institute offer courses leading to the award of the Chartered Financial Manager (CFM) and the Chartered Fraud Controller (CFC) designations among other courses. In line with the its global vision, the institute's courses are also being offered by colleges oversees.
The CIPFM offers two categories of membership which include:
- Associate Chartered Financial Manager (ACFM)
- Fellow Chartered Financial Manager (FCFM)
- "About the institute". cipfmglobal.org Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers. Retrieved August 14, 2011.
- CIPFM Official Website
- Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce
- Royal Academy of Career Development Official Website
- Central University College Official Website
- Queen Victoria Training Official Website
- Institute of Professional Financial Advisers IPFA
- Carayol Ltd
- Institute of Professional Financial Consultants IPFC
- Elmaaly International
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants