|Years active||2003–2007, 2008|
|Labels||Mono Vs Stereo|
Chasing Victory was a post-hardcore/Christian rock group from Camilla, Georgia. The band was formed in 2001 by Adam Harrell, Jeremy Lowery, Jason Lowery, Taylor Sullivan and Michael Lamb while they were still in high school. They started as a cover band called Bailey Drive where they started writing songs for A Not So Tragic Cover Up. After the release of this EP they signed with Mono Vs. Stereo Records and then released their first full-length album titled I Call This Abandonment in 2005 and their second album Fiends in 2007. On September 24, 2007 the band announced they had broken up through their Myspace blog. In 2008 the band played a few shows during the summer, but never fully reunited. In 2010, Jason, Adam, and Jeremy announced the formation of a new band called Astoria and have a new EP called [E.P.(ic) - EP].
In January 2014, vocalist Adam Harrell announced that he and his wife are planning on adopting a child and that Chasing Victory would be reuniting for one show in the near future to help raise money for the cause.
- Adam Harrell - vocals
- Michael Lamb - guitar
- Jeremy Lowery - drums
- Chris Cargile - guitar
- Chris (Crutch) Crutchfield - bass
- Matt Grogan - bass
- Taylor Sullivan - bass
- Jason Lowery - guitar
- Unrequited Love (I Call This Abandonment) -2005
- The Night Your Guardian Fell Asleep (I Call This Abandonment) -2005
- Wolves (Fiends) -2007
- Chasing Victory played Fender and Gibson Guitars, and SJC Drums
- They were endorsed by Gibson and Peavey.
- Portions of their music video for "Unrequited Love" are seen in Brian Posehn's video "Metal By Numbers"