From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
There have been several prominent current and historical figures named Chastain:
- Bob Chastain is a writer on religious history
- Brandi Chastain (1968- ) was a player on the United States Women's National Soccer Team. She won a gold medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games, and is well known for taking off her jersey on television after winning the 1999 Women's World Cup. She currently plays for the California Storm in the Women's Premier Soccer League.
- David T. Chastain is the head of Diginet Music
- Don Chastain played Dr. Tom "Tommy" Baldwin Dr. #2 on General Hospital. He also won a Grammy Award for Best Musical Show Album in 1963 for his role in No Strings.
- Elijah W. Chastain represented Georgia in the United States Congress from 1851-1855. He was a member of the Union Democrat Party.
- George Chastain was granted a patent relating to ATMs in 1973, along with Don Wetzel and Tom Barnes.
- James Garvin Chastain, Sr. was a cofounder of the National Baptist Convention of Mexico.
- Jessica Chastain is an American actress.
- Jonathan Chastain was a producer of the television series ER and produced the Channel 2 News in Houston, Texas (NBC).
- Mark "The Maddog" Chastain is a Professional Wrestler in the now defunct "Violent Wrestling Federation".
- Nick Chastain is an American TV actor, appearing in the soap The Young and the Restless.
- Ronald S. Chastain is a Brigadier General in the United States Army. He commands the U.S. 39th Infantry Brigade.
- Ronald W Chastain Is a heavy equipment operator in Rochester New York, and owner of CMC construction.
The word Chastain also appears elsewhere.