From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chateaubriand may refer to
- François-René de Chateaubriand, French writer and statesman
- Assis Chateaubriand, Brazilian journalist and politician
- Assis Chateaubriand, town and municipality in the state of Paraná in the Southern Region of Brazil.
- Rodovia Assis Chateaubriand, Brazilian road
- Le Chateaubriand, Parisian restaurant
See also : Châteaubriant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.