The Chateauguay Valley is an area of southwestern Quebec Canada, roughly encompassing the drainage basin of the Chateauguay River which flows from the Adirondack Mountains in northern New York state and joins the Saint Lawrence River near Montreal, Quebec.
The Valley is mainly made up of rural communities and is known for its agriculture and apple orchards.
- Map of the Chateauguay River watershed and the Chateauguay Valley in Canada
- Map of the entire Chateauguay River watershed
- Photographs of the area
- Battle of the Châteauguay National Historic Site of Canada
- Ormstown Fair
- The Valley of the Chateauguay River
- The Russeltown Flatts Church
- It's My Town - Participatory news site for the Chateauguay Valley
|This Quebec location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|