From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chatelaine (disambiguation))
Châtelaine (French châtelaine, wife of the lord of a castle) has the following meanings:
- Châtelaine, a woman who owns or controls a large house (a feminine form of Châtelain).
- Chatelaine (chain), a set of short chains on a belt worn by women and men for carrying keys, thimble and/or sewing kit, etc.
- Châtelaine, a French-Canadian women's magazine, published by Rogers Communications
- Chatelaine (magazine), an English-language Canadian women's magazine, also by Rogers
- Chatelaine (singer), a French Canadian singer
- Châtelaine, Switzerland, a village in the municipality of Vernier, near Geneva
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chatelaine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.