From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chattanooga is a city in the U.S. state of Tennessee.
Chattanooga may refer to:
- Chattanooga Creek, a stream in Georgia and Tennessee
- Chattanooga Valley, Georgia, U.S.
- Chattanooga (unincorporated) in Liberty Township, Mercer County, Ohio
- Chattanooga, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Other uses
- Battle of Chattanooga (disambiguation), three different engagements during the American civil war
- Chattanooga Lookouts, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Los Angeles Dodgers, formerly with the Cincinnati Reds
- Chattanooga Mocs, the sports teams at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Black Lookouts, a former Negro League baseball team
- USS Chattanooga, any one of four United States Navy ships
- Chattanooga Choo Choo, a big-band song by Glenn Miller
- Chattanooga, Swedish pop trio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chattanooga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.