From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chatterbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chatterbox is a person who talks excessively.
It may refer to:
- Chatterbox Records, an Australian-based record label
- Chatterbox (album), a 1990 demo for the band Toadies
- "Chatterbox" (song), from the 1939 musical film That's Right You're Wrong
- "Chatterbox", a song written by Johnny Thunders
- Chatterbox, a political column written by Timothy Noah
- Chatterbox, a children's weekly paper founded in 1866 by John Erskine Clarke
- Chatterbot or chatterbox, a computer bot which attempts to maintain a conversation with a person
- A shoutbox, a website feature that allows people to quickly leave messages on said website
In movies and television
- Chatterbox (1936 film), starring Anne Shirley
- Chatterbox (1943 film), starring Joe E. Brown (comedian)
- Chatterbox (1977 film), a comedy film about a woman with a talking vagina
- Chatterbox, a puppet on the Australian TV series Hi-5
- "The Chatterbox", a season 2 episode from the American TV series The Nanny
- Mr. Chatterbox, in the Mr. Men children's book series
- Little Miss Chatterbox, in the Little Miss children's book series
- Chatterbox, a member of the fictional disaster squad Ro-Busters
- Chatterbox Falls, a waterfall in Princess Louisa Inlet, British Columbia, Canada
- Paper fortune teller, an origami also called a "chatterbox"
- Chatterbox FM, a fictional talk radio station in the video game series Grand Theft Auto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chatterbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.