From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chauvet may refer to
- Charles-Alexis Chauvet, a French organist and composer
- Géraldine Chauvet, a French operatic mezzo-soprano
- Jules Chauvet, a French winemaker
- Louis-Marie Chauvet, a Catholic priest and theologian
- Pierre Chauvet, pseudonym of an Austrian racing driver
- Patricia Chauvet, a French alpine skier
- Stéphen Chauvet, the French physician and author of "Easter Island and Its Mysteries."
- Vincent Chauvet, a French activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chauvet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.