From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Basin countries||Dominican Republic|
The Chavón River is a river of the Dominican Republic.
Film shot on the Chavón River
- 1976-1977: Apocalypse Now (Apocalypse Now) directed by Francis Ford Coppola
- 1985 and 1988: Scenes from both Rambo: First Blood Part II and Rambo III were filmed here.
- 1993: Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park) directed by Steven Spielberg
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chavón River.|
- "Dominican Republic has it all | Cool stuff | Film and Video". Godominicanrepublic.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- Alexander. "River Cruise from Punta Cana, La Romana and Bayahibe". Seavisbayahibe.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
|This Dominican Republic location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|