|Height||1.75 m / 5' 9"|
|Hair color||Dark Blond|
|Measurements||Bust: 81; Waist: 62; Hips: 86|
Chava Mond (born in 1984, also Havi Mond, Hebrew: חוה מונד) is an Israeli model. She is Israel's first shomer Shabbos (observes the Jewish Sabbath) and shomer kashrut (observes Jewish dietary laws) model.
Mond was born in 1984 and raised in Safed to a religious family. She attended the city's religious girls' school. She hoped to study law and become an attorney, but at the age of 16 she was traveling in London with her aunt and was offered a job by a Select model agent. Mond refused, saying that she was religious and that she hadn't completed her high school studies, so Select waited until she turned 18, at which age Mond completed her Sherut Leumi.
Mond worked for famous clients such as French Connection, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, The Times (on the cover and in an article), Cosmopolitan, In Style, Harvey Nichols Magazine and Marie Claire. Chava has also been on the catwalk for Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and London Fashion Week and she has appeared in the advertising campaigns of Laura Ashley, French Connection and Gina Bakoni. As well, she is leading the 2004/5 winter campaign of Armani Jeans and the current, worldwide campaign for Pantene hair products.
She is known for being the first model who is shomer Shabbos (observes the Jewish Sabbath) and shomer kashrut (observes Jewish Dietary Laws). She also refuses to be pictured in swimsuits and underwear for this reason. She may have refused to work on some photo shoots because of these principles. In an interview  she said that her career would have been "far away" had she accepted working on Shabbat and posing in swimsuits.
Facts and stats
- Nationality: Israeli
- Family History: UK-born parents (Peter & Pamela) moved to Israel, met, got married, moved to Old City Safed. Pamela, a drama therapist, and Peter, a social worker.
- Siblings: 1 older brother, 2 younger sisters
- First Professional Role: Supermodel
- Languages Spoken: English and Hebrew
- Esther Petrack - another Jewish Orthodox model
- Eonline (October 11, 2007). "חוה מונד מדלגת בין העולמות: שומרת שבת ומדגמנת לארמאני" (in Hebrew). Eonline.co.il. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Wallerstein, Moriah Zeltzer (April 25, 2007). "A religious role model". Ynetnews. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- "ynet הדוגמנית חוה מונד: אני לא פחות דתייה - יהדות" (in Hebrew). Ynet.co.il. June 20, 1995. Retrieved March 16, 2011.