From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chavdar may refer to:
- Chavdar Municipality, Sofia Province, Bulgaria
- Chavdar, Sofia Province, a village in Bulgaria
- Chavdar, Smolyan Province, a village in Bulgaria
- Chavdar Peninsula, Antarctica
- Chavdar (company), a Bulgarian coachbuilder
People with the given name
- Chavdar Voyvoda, a 16th-century Bulgarian rebel leader
- Chavdar, a resistance brigade of World War II
- Chavdar Yankov, footballer
- Chavdar Djurov, pilot and skydiver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.