From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chay may refer to:
- Chay (given name), a given name
- Chay, Doubs, a commune in eastern France
- Chay, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chay, Sakha Republic, a selo in Vilyuysky District, Sakha Republic
- "chay" or "chai", meaning "tea" in several languages
- Naga Chaitanya, an Indian Telugu film actor; sometimes nicknamed Chay
- Another word for a chaise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.