October 6, 1986 |
|Bats: Right||Throws: Right|
|July 1, 2013 for the Arizona Diamondbacks|
(through 2013 season)
|Earned run average||4.03|
Chaz Daniel Roe (born October 9, 1986) is an American professional baseball pitcher in the Miami Marlins organization. He was selected by the Colorado Rockies in the 1st Round (32nd overall) of the 2005 amateur entry draft.
In 2004 as a high school player, Roe was considered by Baseball America to be the number 35 prospect in the United States.
On September 3, 2010, he was called up to the majors for the first time but he did not appear in any games.
On November 1, 2013, Roe was claimed off of waivers by the Texas Rangers He was designated for assignment on January 29, 2014. He elected free agency on February 5, 2014. He signed a minor league deal with the Miami Marlins on February 6, 2014.
- 2008 Texas League Pitcher of the Week
- 2007 California League Pitcher of the Week
- 2005 Pioneer League Post-Season All-Star
- "Wildcats Sign Star Lafayette Pitcher". Lexington Herald-Leader. November 15, 2004. pp. D4. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- Nicholson-Smith, Ben. "Mariners Designate Chaz Roe For Assignment". MLBTradeRumors.com. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- MiLB.com player profile
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|