Chebanse Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||63.97 sq mi (165.7 km2)|
|• Land||63.77 sq mi (165.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.31%|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||48.7/sq mi (18.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60911, 60922, 60927|
|GNIS feature ID||0428794|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 63.97 square miles (165.7 km2), of which 63.77 square miles (165.2 km2) (or 99.69%) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) (or 0.31%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Saint Mary & Joseph Cemetery.
and Evergreen Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Nottke Airport
- Central Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 38
- State Senate District 53
- "Chebanse Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Pilot Township, Kankakee County||Otto Township, Kankakee County||Aroma Township, Kankakee County|
|Milks Grove Township||Martinton Township