From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Checkers or draughts is a board game.
Checkers or chequers may also refer to:
- Checkers (fast food), an American fast food restaurant chain
- Checkers (supermarket chain), a supermarket chain in South Africa
- Checkers Food Stores, a Channel Islands supermarket chain
Ice hockey teams
- Columbus Checkers, a former team
- Indianapolis Checkers, a defunct team
- Oakland Checkers, part of the California Hockey League from 1930 to 1933
- Checkers (1913 film), a 1913 American film directed by Augustus E. Thomas
- Checkers (1919 film), a 1919 American film directed by Richard Stanton
- Checkers (1937 film), a 1937 American film directed by H. Bruce Humberstone
- Checkers speech, made by Richard Nixon in 1952, mentioning his dog named Checkers
- Checkers (video game), an Atari 2600 video game
- Checkers (novel), a young-adult fiction novel by Australian author John Marsden
- Chequers, the official country-house residence of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Sorbus torminalis or Checkers tree, a tree species
- The Checkers (American band), doo-wop group of the 1950s
- The Checkers (Japanese band), a Japanese idol group of the 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.