From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chee-Chee or Chee Chee may refer to:
- Chee-Chee, a monkey character in the Doctor Dolittle series of children's books
- Chee-Chee, an ethnic slur against an Anglo-Indian or Eurasian half-caste; also a reference to English spoken with a Southwest Asian accent
- Frank DeMayo (1885-1949?), Missouri mobster nicknamed "Chee-Chee"
- Benjamin Chee Chee (1944-1977), Ojibwa-Canadian artist
- Chee-Chee (musical), a 1928 Broadway musical with lyrics by Lorenz Hart and music by Richard Rodgers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.