From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chee-Chee or Chee Chee may refer to:
- Chee-Chee, a monkey character in the Doctor Dolittle series of children's books
- Chee-Chee, an ethnic slur against an Anglo-Indian or Eurasian half-caste; also a reference to English spoken with a Southwest Asian accent
- Frank DeMayo (1885-1949?), Missouri mobster nicknamed "Chee-Chee"
- Benjamin Chee Chee (1944-1977), Ojibwa-Canadian artist
- Chee-Chee (musical), a 1928 Broadway musical with lyrics by Lorenz Hart and music by Richard Rodgers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chee-Chee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.