From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cheerio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cheerio may be or refer to:
- A single morsel of Cheerios, a breakfast cereal; see also:
- Cheerio (company), the company that makes the drink below
- Cheerio (drink), a Japanese soft drink
- "Cheerio", final song on the Jethro Tull album Broadsword and the Beast
- "Swing Low, Sweet Cheerio", a song by Alice Cooper on the Pretties for You album
- The Cheerios effect, an effect in fluid dynamics
- Charles Kellogg Field (a.k.a. Cheerio), an author and radio host on KPO (now called KNBR) in the 1930s.
- In New Zealand and Australia, a small version of a saveloy, also called a cocktail sausage.
- A cheerleader on Glee (TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.