From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cheerio, Cheerios, cheerio, or cheerios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cheerio or Cheerios may refer to:
- "Cheerio", a British English or Hiberno-English informal parting expression
- Cheerios, a breakfast cereal with a number of variations
- Honey Nut Cheerios, the second variation created
- Cheerio (company), the company that makes the drink below
- Cheerio (drink), a Japanese soft drink
- The Cheerios effect, an effect in fluid dynamics
- A small version of a saveloy in Australia and New Zealand , also called a cocktail sausage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheerio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.