From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cheerio, Cheerios, cheerio, or cheerios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cheerio or Cheerios may refer to:
- "Cheerio", a British English or Hiberno-English informal parting expression
- Cheerios, a breakfast cereal with a number of variations
- Honey Nut Cheerios, the second variation created
- Cheerio (company), the company that makes the drink below
- Cheerio (drink), a Japanese soft drink
- "Cheerio" (song), final song on the Jethro Tull album The Broadsword and the Beast
- The Cheerios effect, an effect in fluid dynamics
- Charles Kellogg Field (a.k.a. Cheerio), an author and radio host on KPO in the 1930s
- A small version of a saveloy in Australia and New Zealand , also called a cocktail sausage
- Cheerios (Glee), the cheerleading squad on the tv series Glee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.