From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cheetham may refer to:
- Cheetham and Altona Important Bird Area, Melbourne, Australia
- Cheetham Close, a megalith and scheduled ancient monument located in Lancashire, very close to the boundary with Greater Manchester
- Cheetham Hill, a suburban area of the city of Manchester, England
- Cheetham Ice Tongue, a small ice tongue on the east coast of Victoria Land region of Antarctica
- Cape Cheetham, an ice-covered cape forming the northeast extremity of Stuhlinger Ice Piedmont in the Victoria Land region of Antarctica
- Manchester Cheetham (UK Parliament constituency), a parliamentary constituency in the city of Manchester
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheetham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.