From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chef in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chef is a person who cooks professionally.
Chef or The Chef may also refer to:
- Chef (baking), a bread starter
- Chef, a cat food brand manufactured by Wattie's
- "Chef" brand, an Irish condiment brand owned by Valeo Foods
- "Chef", nickname of the co-host of the U.S. podcast Nobody Likes Onions
- Chef (software), an open source configuration management tool
- Chef (company), the makers of Chef software
- Chef (programming language), an esoteric programming language designed by David Morgan-Mar
- Chef (South Park), a character in South Park, who was voiced by Isaac Hayes
- Chef!, a BBC sitcom starring Lenny Henry
- Chef (film), a 2014 film directed by Jon Favreau
- The Chef (film), a 2012 French comedy film directed by Daniel Cohen
- in music
- The Chef, a pseudonym of songwriter Bilal Hajji known as Bilal "The Chef" Hajji
- The Chef, a pseudonym of the American rapper Raekwon (full name Shallah Raekwon) of Wu-Tang Clan
- The Chefs, a Brighton-based pop group
- in sports
- "Chef", nickname of English cricketer Alastair Cook
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chef.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.