From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chehalis may refer to:
- Chehalis people, a Native American people of Washington state
- Sts'Ailes people (Chehalis people), a First Nation in British Columbia
- Chehalis First Nation, British Columbia
- Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation, Washington
- Chehalis River (Washington)
- Chehalis River (British Columbia)
- Chehalis Western Railroad
- USS Chehalis (AOG-48), a World War II era U.S. Navy gasoline tanker supply ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chehalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.