Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Greta Heydenrych|
ChemPhysChem is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Wiley-VCH on behalf of eight out of sixteen chemical societies that form the ChemPubSoc Europe consortium. It was established in 2000 and covers all primary and secondary topics in physical chemistry and chemical physics.  The journal is supported by an international Editorial Advisory Board  chaired by Professors Christian Amatore (Ecole normale supérieure), Michel Orrit (Leiden Universiteit) and Michael Grätzel (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale Lausanne). Professional editors, who hold PhDs in chemistry, are employed by the publishers. The appointment of the journal's editor-in-chief is subject to approval of ChemPubSoc Europe.
ChemPhysChem is available online and in print. It is a hybrid open access journal and authors may choose to pay a fee to make articles available free of charge. ChemPhysChem provides open access to supporting information.
Abstracting and indexing
This journal is indexed by the following services:
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica (Elsevier)
- Current Contents / Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- PASCAL Database
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- VINITI Database RAS
- Journal homepage Wiley-VCH. 2013-09-04
- G. Heydenrych, K. Welter, M. Flückiger (2012). "The Future is Here". ChemPhysChem 13 (1): 3–4. doi:10.1002/cphc.201101046.