|Online News Service|
|Industry||chemicals legislation, regulatory chemical news|
|Headquarters||Shrewsbury, United Kingdom|
|Mamta Patel (Editor), Julian Rose (Publisher)|
Chemical Watch is an online journal agency which gathers the latest developments on chemical legislation around the world and summarises them for its subscribers to read . Its readership includes businesses, NGOs and government agencies.
Chemical Watch was established in 2007 in response to the EU Regulation on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and wider regulatory developments such as the Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS).
In October 2008, the editor of Chemical Watch was invited to chair a stakeholder open day on behalf of the European Chemicals Agency. Chemical Watch has also produced a daily newsletter for delegates at ChemCon events in Kuala Lumpur in 2009 and Prague in 2010.
- "European Chemicals Agency, Stakeholders’ Day, 10 October 2008, Helsinki".
- "ChemCon Asia 2009".
- Mayer Brown (2009). "Legal Spotlight".
- Environmental Defense Fund. "Chemical industry reacts to EPA on CBI".
- "Article by BUAV - Clarity and common sense needed on REACH animal tests".
- Congressman Bobby Rush (July 2010). "Safer Chemicals, Health Families Blog: Environment toxins, no more guessing".