From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chemical evolution (disambiguation))
Chemical evolution may refer to:
- Stellar nucleosynthesis, the creation of chemical elements by stellar thermonuclear fusion or supernovae
- Abiogenesis, the transition from nonliving elements to living systems
- Molecular evolution, evolution at the scale of molecules
- Gas evolution reaction, the process of a gas bubbling out from a solution
- Oxygen evolution, the process of generating molecular oxygen through chemical reaction
- Cosmochemistry (or Astrochemistry), the study of the chemical composition of matter in the universe, including complex organics, and the processes that led to those compositions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.