From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chemnitz can refer to:
- Chemnitz, city in Saxony, Germany
- Chemnitz (region), one of the former regions of Saxony, disbanded 2012
- Chemnitz (river), river in Saxony, Germany
- Chemnitzer Land, former district in Saxony, Germany
- Johann Hieronymus Chemnitz (1730–1800), German theologian and natural scientist
- Martin Chemnitz (1522-1586), German theologian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chemnitz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.