CTran (Elmira, NY)
|Headquarters||1201 Clemens Center Parkway,|
|Locale||Elmira, New York|
|Service type||bus service|
CTran operates as a regional public transportation provider for the citizens and visitors of the City of Elmira, New York and its surrounding area. Previously known as the Chemung County Transportation System (CCTS), Chemung County adopted the name change to CTran in 2012.
A shuttle service is also included between Elmira and Cornell University (Ithaca) for employees and students.
Operation of the system is managed by contract with First Transit, Inc., the same agency that also operates the Corning-Erwin Area Transit System (CEATS) and the Steuben County Transit System.
Most of the CTran routes operate once hourly throughout the day on weekdays, with limited service on Saturdays and Sundays.
The majority of routes connect at a transfer center located on Railroad Avenue in Elmira.
Regular routes 
- Arnot Ogden Medical Loop
- St. Joseph's Hospital Loop
- Golden Glow
- Lake Road
- Grand Central Plaza
- Arnott Mall Express (College Ave.)
- Shopper Shuttle
- Southside Loop (evening and Sunday route)
- Wellsburg - Waverly
- Pine City
- Elmira - Corning Community College
- Spencer - Van Etten
Special regional routes 
Limited service hours on these routes
- Schyuler County (Watkins Glen to Cornell University, Ithaca)
- Chemung County - Route 1 (Route 13 to Cornell University, Ithaca)
Corning-Erwin Area Transit System 
- Cooper Plains / Gang Mills / Painted Post
- Corning Community College
- East Corning / Gibson
- Corning Museum of Glass Shuttle
Steuben County Transit System 
- Village of Bath
- Bath - Corning