From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chen is a Chinese surname (traditional-陳; simplified-陈), and also a Hebrew word ("חֵן") meaning "loveliness", or "grace", which is also a common given name and surname. See Chen (surname).
Chen can also refer to:
- Chen Dynasty, dynasty in Chinese history
- Chen (state) during the Zhou Dynasty, which is now part of present-day Anhui and Henan
- Chen-style t'ai chi ch'uan, the well known Chinese martial art created by the Chen family
- Chen (genus), a genus of geese which is sometimes included in Anser
- Chen's notation, a graphical entity-relationship model devised by Peter Chen
- Chen, a character from the Touhou Project video game series
- Chen (singer), a member of the Chinese-South Korean boy band EXO
- Chen, acronym in Hebrew for the Women's Army Corp, a defunct organization in the Israeli Defence Force
- Chen, a brand name used by Mexican frozen food distributor Sigma Alimentos
- Hen (name)
- Zhen (disambiguation); note that Chinese names that are transcribed Zhen in the modern Pinyin transcription were transcribed Chen in the older Wade–Giles system
- Cheng (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.