From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cheng may refer to:
- Cheng County, in Gansu, China
- Cheng Han, a common name for the Chinese state of Cheng (304-338 AD) and its successor, the state of Han
- Cheng language, a Mon–Khmer language of southern Laos
- Cheng (musical instrument), an ancient Chinese musical instrument
- Cheng (surname), Chinese surname
- Cheng Township, in Malacca, Malaysia
- An abbreviation for Chief engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.