From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chernobyl is the name of a Ukrainian city, the location for the catastrophic Chernobyl nuclear disaster. This may also refer to:
- The Chernobyl disaster, a catastrophic nuclear disaster.
- The Chernobyl nuclear power plant, where the disaster took place
- The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone; the restricted area encompassing the space affected by the Chernobyl disaster.
- The Ukrainian National Chernobyl Museum, a museum dedicated to the disaster
- Chernobyl (Hasidic dynasty)
- CIH (computer virus), sometimes known as Chernobyl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.