From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cherokee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Cherokee are a Native American tribe.
Cherokee can also refer to:
- Cherokee language, a Southern Iroquoian language spoken by Cherokee people
- Cherokee syllabary, a writing system for the Cherokee language, invented by Sequoia
- Cherokee (Unicode block), a block of Cherokee characters in Unicode
- Cherokee Nation, Federally recognized Cherokee tribe, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Cherokee Nation (19th century), an historical autonomous Cherokee tribal government.
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Federally recognized Cherokee tribe, Cherokee, North Carolina
- United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, Federally recognized Cherokee tribe, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Cherokee Female Seminary, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- First Cherokee Female Seminary Site, Park Hill, Oklahoma
- Cherokee Male Seminary
- Cherokee National Capitol, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Cherokee society
- The Cherokee National Youth Choir
- Cherokee, Victoria, a locality
- United States
- Cherokee County (disambiguation), various counties in several states
- Cherokee, Alabama
- Cherokee Village, Arkansas
- Cherokee, California
- Cherokee, Nevada County, California
- Cherokee, Iowa
- Cherokee Sewer Site an archaeological site near Cherokee, Iowa
- Cherokee, Kansas
- Indian Hills-Cherokee Section, Kentucky, also known as Cherokee, a former city in Kentucky near Louisville
- Cherokee Park, Louisville, Kentucky
- Cherokee, North Carolina
- Cherokee, Oklahoma
- Cherokee Turnpike, a toll road in eastern Oklahoma
- Cherokee, Texas
- Cherokee, West Virginia
- Cherokee, Wisconsin
- "Cherokee" (Ray Noble song), a 1938 jazz standard written by Ray Noble
- "Cherokee" (Europe song), a 1987 song by Swedish rock band Europe
- "Cherokee", a song by White Lion from their debut album Fight to Survive
- "Cherokee", a song by John Moreland from his 2015 album "High on Tulsa Heat"
- Cherokee Records, a record label
- "Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian)", a song by Paul Revere & the Raiders, known for its chorus refrain of "Cherokee People"
- Cherokee (web server) is an open-source Cross-platform Web server
- Cherokee (grape), another name for the grape Catawba
- Rosa laevigata, also known as the Cherokee Rose
- Cherokee Parks (born 1972), American former basketball player
- Crawford Goldsby a.k.a. Cherokee Bill, a 19th-century American outlaw
- Cherokee class brig-sloop, British Royal Navy vessels in the early 19th century
- USS Cherokee, ships of the United States Navy
- Hall Cherokee, homebuilt glider
- Jeep Cherokee (disambiguation), sport utility vehicle models
- Piper Cherokee, a family of light aircraft
- Cherokee (company), an American clothing company
- Cherokee (rocket), a 1950s American experimental rocket used in testing of ejection seats.
- Cherokee (nuclear test), a 1956 test using the first air drop of a thermonuclear weapon
- Cherokee Group, a geologic group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cherokee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.