Cherry Blossom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cherry blossom or Sakura is the blossom of cherry trees, genus Prunus.
Cherry blossom or Cherry blossoms may also refer to:
- Cassia javanica subsp. nodosa, Palawan cherries, also called appleblossom shower, and Javanese cassia
- Cherry Blossoms (marriage agency), a marriage agency
- Sakura (cigarette), Japanese cigarettes produced by Japan Tobacco
- Cherry Blossom (candy), a type of chocolate bar produced by Hershey Canada Inc
- Cherry Blossoms (film), a 2008 German film directed by Doris Dörrie
- Yokosuka MXY7 Ohka ("Cherry Blossom") a Japanese WWII rocket-powered kamikaze airplane
- A brand of British shoe polish made by Grangers International Ltd.
- Cherryblossom, a Japanese rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.