Values Your Lifestyle
|Type||Private limited company|
|Industry||Consumer electronics, telecommunication|
|Key people||Maynard Ngu (Founder, Chairman)|
Cherry Mobile is a Filipino mobile phone and electronics company founded by Maynard Ngu in 2008. Operated by Cosmic Technologies Incorporated, the company buys mobile phones manufactured in China, and markets them under the Cherry Mobile brand. Later Cherry Mobile handsets come with Wi-Fi, capacitive touch screens and run on the Android operating system.
Apart from being the first legal mobile phone company to introduce phones with dual and triple Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) systems in the Philippines, it also manufactured the first Windows-enabled phone in the country.
|This section requires expansion. (January 2013)|
- "Pinoy-owned phonemaker named IT firm for 2010". Philippine Star. 17 December 2010.
- Delos Reyes, Manny (16 December 2010). "Cherry Mobile goes upscale with new Android devices". Philippine Star.
- "Cherry Mobile to provide dual SIM technology at truly affordable prices". Manila Bulletin. 5 June 2009.
- "Cherry Mobile Eclipse Windows phone is coming". Manila Bulletin. 15 June 2010. Eclipse, said a Windows-enabled phone, is released being an Android 2.2 Dual-Sim Phone.
- Cheap Cherry Mobile Phones, Philippines digital tech news and reviews.