|Also called||Chery Fulwin 2
Chery Storm 2
Chery Bonus (liftback, Russia)
Chery Very (hatchback, Russia)
Chery Celer (Brazil)
ZAZ Forza (Ukraine)
MVM 315 (Iran)
|Assembly||Wuhu, Anhui, China
Zaporizhia, Ukraine (ZAZ)
Kerman, Iran (MVM)
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door liftback
|Engine||1.5 L I4 (petrol)|
|Wheelbase||2,527 mm (99.5 in)|
|Length||4,269 mm (168.1 in) (liftback)
4,139 mm (163.0 in) (hatchback)
|Width||1,686 mm (66.4 in)|
|Height||1,492 mm (58.7 in)|
|Curb weight||1,200–1,275 kg (2,646–2,811 lb)|
The Chery A13, also known as Fulwin 2, is a subcompact car manufactured by the Chinese automaker Chery. It is the successor of the Cowin in the Chery lineup. The car was presented for the first time at the 2008 Beijing Auto Show. Its rivals include the FAW Oley, JAC J3, Honda Amaze, Nissan March, Toyota Etios and Suzuki Swift.
It is also manufactured in Ukraine, since 2011, by the local company AvtoZAZ with the name of ZAZ Forza. A total of 4,138 units were produced in 2011, 2,853 units in 2012, and 1,447 units in 2013. Cars assembled in Ukraine are sold in Russia, as Chery Very (hatchback) and Chery Bonus (liftback).
It is powered by a 1.5-litre 16-valve petrol engine of the Chery Acteco family, with a maximum power output of 80 kW (109 PS; 107 bhp) at 6,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 140 N·m (103 lb·ft) at 3,000 rpm. The top speed is 160 km/h (99 mph).
- "Goodbye, Chery Cowin! The new boy is in town! Chery A13". China Car Times. 2008-03-04.
- "CJSC "ZAZ" presents the new vehicle". AvtoZAZ. 2011-02-17.
- "Results of January- December". AvtoZAZ. 2012-01-17.
- "Production results of PJSC "ZAZ" in 2012". ZAZ. 5 February 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- "Results of Production in 2013". ZAZ. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- "Chery Very Hatchback Hit Russia's Car Saloons". Wroom.ru. 6 September 2011. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- "Fulwin2 Hatchback Specifications". Chery Automobile. Retrieved 2011-10-09.
Media related to Chery A13 at Wikimedia Commons
|ZAZ, a subsidiary of UkrAVTO Group, car timeline, 1960s–present|
|City car||965 Zaporozhets|
|Subcompact||966 Zaporozhets||968/968M Zaporozhets|
|1102 Tavria||1102 Tavria Nova|
|1105 Dana||1103 Slavuta|
|Pickup||11055 Tavria Pickup|
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|