Chesterfield Mall is a shopping center in Chesterfield, Missouri, at the intersection of Interstate 64/U.S. Routes 40 & 61 and Clarkson Road (Missouri State Route 340). The mall opened in 1976, built by Richard Jacobs. Chesterfield Mall includes about 150 shops, three anchor stores (Dillard's, Macy's, and Sears), and an AMC Megaplex theater. The mall is owned by CBL & Associates Properties, which acquired the property in 2007 from the Westfield Group, who bought it from Richard E. Jacobs Group in 2002. With the closing of Northwest Plaza in St. Ann, Chesterfield Mall is now the largest enclosed mall in the St. Louis region.
- ^ "Chesterfield / Highway 40 Region Profile". www.co.st-louis.mo.us. St. Louis County Government. 2000. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ a b "Chesterfield Mall Fact Sheet". cblproperties.com. CBL & Associates Properties. Retrieved February 5, 2010.
- ^ Craig, Bob (December 2003). "A tale of two cities". downtownchesterfield.net. Midwest Real Estate News. Retrieved February 5, 2010.
- ^ Jarrett, Linda F. (November 2007). "Chesterfield Village". stlcommercemagazine.com. St. Louis Commerce Magazine. Retrieved February 5, 2010.
- ^ "Westfield Group announces transactions with CBL & Associates and Simon Property Group". westfield.com. Westfield Group. August 10, 2007. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ "Westfield completes Chesterfield Mall buy". stlouis.bizjournals.com. St. Louis Business Journal. April 30, 2002. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
Coordinates: 38°39′14″N 90°33′54″W / 38.654°N 90.565°W