Chet Atkins at Home
|Chet Atkins at Home|
|Studio album by Chet Atkins|
|Genre||Country, pop, classical|
|Label||RCA Victor LPM-1744|
|Chet Atkins chronology|
Atkins is pictured on the cover in his home studio in Nashville. He was often dissatisfied with his performances in the RCA studios and would take the already recorded rhythm tracks home with him to perfect his guitar part in his own studio.
Music critic Richard S. Ginnell, writing for Allmusic, stated that "the record still sounds timeless for its musical beauty and taste, as well as a catholic repertoire that now falls completely outside the boundaries of Nashville country."
- Chet Atkins at Home was released as Chet Atkins at Home... Plus with nine bonus tracks on the Universe label in March 2008.
- "Say "Si Si"" (Ernesto Lecuona, Francia Luban, Al Stillman)
- "Vilja" (Franz Lehár)
- "Sophisticated Lady" (Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Mitchell Parish)
- "Ay Ay Ay" (Traditional)
- "Nagasaki" (Mort Dixon, Harry Warren)
- "Yankee Doodle Dixie" (Atkins)
- "April in Portugal" (Raul Ferrao, Gilbardo, Jimmy Kennedy)
- "Jungle Drums" (Lima)
- "In the Chapel in the Moonlight" (Billy Hill)
- "Martha" (Traditional)
- "Czardas" (Vittorio Monti)
- "You're Just in Love" (Irving Berlin)
Chet Atkins at Home... Plus bonus tracks:
- "Don't Blame Me"
- "Muskrat Ramble"
- "Yankee Doodle Dixie" (EP version)
- "Asleep in the Deep"
- "Out of Nowhere"
- "Even Tho'"
- "When the Day is Done"
- ""I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time"
- "Swanee River"
- Chet Atkins – guitar