Cheyenne Tozzi in November 2012
|Born||9 November 1988|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Relatives||Tahyna Tozzi (sister)|
Cheyenne Tozzi is an Australian model and aspiring singer. Tozzi has appeared on the covers of Mexican Vogue, German Cosmopolitan, and French Madame Figaro magazine. Cheyenne has also worked with the likes of ACP’s ‘30 Days Of Fashion’. Tozzi is the lead singer of rock and blues band Van Hoorn. She is the younger sister of model, actress and singer Tahyna Tozzi and the daughter of Yvonee Tozzi, a retired model.
Tozzi grew up in the Sydney beach-side suburb of Cronulla with her Italian father, Dutch mother and older sister, Tahyna Tozzi. Tozzi began her modelling at 8yrs of age. At the age of 13, Cheyenne became one of the youngest models to grace the cover of prestigious ‘Harper’s Bazaar’, and was immediately dubbed "the next Elle Macpherson".[verification needed]
Tozzi appeared on Australia’s Next Top Model in 2010, as well as a various daytime TV appearances.
Tozzi is the lead singer of the band Van Hoorn who have made appearances on Channel 7 as well as travelling to the Middle East to perform to the Australian Troops. In 2013 Van Hoorn was the supporting act for the Kooks Australian tour.
She is currently working with David Jones and Tush Magazine in Germany while also writing and recording tracks for her debut solo record. Cheyenne is also an Ambassador for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Also in 2014, Cheyenne collaborated with KISSKILL's designer and director Jane Carrodus to create Cheyenne for KISSKILL lingerie line. The pair met over social media site Instagram where Carrodus originally wanted to label the line after Cheyenne, but it quickly evolved into a collaboration.
- "cheyenne tozzi". chic celebrity. 2013-05-29. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "The Face Australia - Cheyenne Tozzi - FOX8". Fox8.tv. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne TozziStorm Models". Stormmodels.com. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Elite Barcelona - CHEYENNE TOZZI Portfolio". Elitemodel.es. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne Tozzi". Bornmodels.dk. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne Tozzi - Models - Vogue Australia". Vogue.com.au. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "The Bonafide Bedfellows® | Fashion, Art, Music, Culture, Ideas | Van Hoorn". Thebonafidebedfellows.com. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- Penelope Kilby (2014-03-06). "Cheyenne Tozzi sets pulses racing as she models her very own lacy lingerie collection | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-03-14.