|Also known as||Little Bheem|
|Opening theme||"Chhota Bheem"|
|Ending theme||"Chhota Bheem" (Karaoke)|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original language(s)||English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil|
|No. of seasons||
|No. of episodes||150+ episodes, 10+ movies, around 52 episodes and 12 movies more planned in 2012 for next 2 years.|
|Running time||11 minutes per episodes|
|Production company(s)||Green Gold Animation|
|Distributor||Green Gold Animation|
|Original channel||Pogo TV|
|Original run||2008 – present|
Chota Bheem is an Indian animated comedy-adventure series. First premiered in 2008 on Pogo TV, it focuses on adventures of a boy named Bheem & his friends in fictional city-state of Dholakpur. In this series Bheem & his friends are usually involved in protecting king Indravarma of Dholakpur to save the city-state from various evil forces. Sometimes they are seen helping other Kingdoms as well.
The Series was created by Rajiv Chilaka, CEO of Green Gold Animation. Raj Viswanadha, Arun Shendurnikar, Nidhi Anand, Sonam Shekhawat have written stories. As of today more than 150 episodes & more than 12 movies have been released & aired. 
The extremely strong Bheem lives in a fictional town called Dholakpur set in rural India. The series revolves around Bheem, a nine-year-old boy, who is brave, strong and intelligent. Bheem's rival is Kalia Pahelwan, a jealous ten -year-old bully, who is envious of Bheem's popularity. Kalia, along with his sidekicks Dholu and Bholu, always plots to embarrass and defeat Bheem but never succeeds. The story revolves around Bheem and his friends and their rivalry with Kalia and his friends. All the children of Dholakpur look up to Bheem, as he solves everyone's problems. He is also seen defeating some enemies in and around Dholakpur like the evil demon Kirmada, Kichak & Mangal Singh. Bheem earns the trust of Dholakpur and Raja Indravarma and is believed to marry Princess Indumati in the future.The stories of Bheem project him as a hero and future heir to Dholakpur's throne. He saves Dholakpur and the world by having a laddoo with a cocktail of courage and gravity defying stunts.
- Chhota Bheem: Bheem is an adventurous and fun-loving 12-year-old who is gifted with extraordinary strength (his character is a take-off on Bheem character from the epic Mahabharat). This power is a boon for Dholakpur, Bheem's village, which is constantly beset by all kinds of perils. This child has a big heart and he always uses his strength to help those who are wronged or needy and nabs culprits, robbers and is seen as a Guardian of the innocent and poor people and also the animals.However, in one episode he is seen to savagely beat a hippo, and then laugh on it. There are several episodes in which he does not show mercy to animals. He wants to be a protector of the world. Bheem loves food and has a certain craving for laddoos, which in fact, gives him a surge of energy and makes him even stronger than he normally is. These laddoos are often offered by Chutki. He has three main friends called Chutki, Jaggu (a monkey) and Raju.
- Chutki: Chutki is a seven-year-old girl. She is Bheem's closest friend, and assists Bheem on their adventures. While she is responsible about her household chores and gentle towards all creatures of the forest, she can be tough too, when the situation demands it. Surprisingly, she is seen greedy for taking gold in the episode "The Curse of Bramhbhatt-Part 2". She has a soft spot for Bheem and often becomes angry whenever Bheem interacts with any girl as can be seen in episodes. She also has many ideas or tricks to help Bheem in many of his adventures as seen in the episodes "Pirates on the ship", and "Hercules".
- Raju: Raju is a cute and courageous four-year-old kid, whose role model is Bheem. Raju’s size belies his courage, which he gets from his father, the Senapati (chief officer) of the King’s army. Raju also wants to be the Senapati of the Army. (seen in the episode "Chutki's Wish"). He is very good in archery and has won the "Arjuna Cup". He appears as the protagonist in the spinoff movie "Mighty Raju".
- Jaggu Bandar: Jaggu is a talking monkey. Jaggu and his group play Lord Rama's adventures and he will be Ravana.Jaggu has his own special way of solving problems, using tricks and his amazing sense of humour. Jaggu and Bheem always have fun together, be it exploring forests or helping people with their chores. From him, Bheem learns useful techniques like swinging from trees. Whenever they are really hungry, it’s Jaggu who assists Bheem in stealing laddoos. He also loves playing tricks on Dholu, Bholu and Kalia. He wants to be the Protector of all animals in the jungle (seen in the episode "Chutki's Wish").
- Kalia: Kalia or Kalia Pehalwan, is a 10 year old bully. He is also very greedy and tries to become rich by cheating. Kalia has two silly followers, Dholu and Bholu, who sometimes help him in his plans and at other times completely abandon him. He often blows his own trumpet by claiming he is the only strongest and courageous person whenever any problem arises he rans away. In order to make Bheem lose, he often overhears what Bheem is planning. However, at times he is seen helping Bheem in common causes or in attempts to save Dholakpur.
- Dholu and Bholu: Dholu and Bholu are identical twins and followers of Kalia Pahelwan. Though they are not strong themselves, they bask in Kalia’s strength and are arrogant with the other kids. Occasionally, they allow themselves to be easily bribed by Bheem and Chutki and are therefore not always loyal to Kalia. Whenever Dholu and Bholu blurts out the truth about Kalia (like telling Kalia being scared of anything) they get whacked mercilessly by Kalia.
- Kichak: Kichak is a wrestler from Pehelwanpur. He is later introduced in the series. He is jealous of Bheem, since Bheem is more popular than he is. But, he is defeated in all the occasions when he challenged Bheem for a bull race, cricket match, in a contest for champions,in a hockey match, in a football match and in many other situations. He has a couple of friends & sidekicks like Chipru, Manna, Motu & Birju etc. who aids him but also gets the punishment with him. He then was noticed helping and advising a participant in the episode "Girls versus Girls", but later escaped. Unsurprisingly, he was seen helping Bheem in the movie Bheem vs Aliens."
- Chhota Mannu: He is also a character from Pehelwanpur. A strong, small child who is first shown in the episode the boxing match, he is physically strong and clever. His arch rival is Raju, whom he never managed to defeat. He is also an aid of Kichak
- Princess Indumati: Indumati is the princess of Dholakpur. She is shown to be nice and caring. She also won the trophy along with Chutki in the episode "Girls VS Girls".
- King Indravarma : The King of Dholakpur is King Indravarma. He is the father of Indumati. Though himself a valiant warrior, he mostly relies on Bheem for any crisis in the kingdom. He is also shown to be thoughtful on every occasion. He is a Hockey player and also played an important role in Hockey match by making Bheem win. His enemy was King Chandravarma. He is 35 years old, according to the movie 'Chhota Bheem : The Rise Of Kirmada'.
- Daku Mangal Singh: Mangal Singh is a daku (dacoit) (parody of Gabbar Singh from Sholay) who used to terrorize Dholakpur when he was free. But he was caught by Bheem when he went to take some plants to cure Indumati (as she was ill) and nabbed him. Soon, he escaped with the help of his followers & kidnapped the princess, but again he was caught by Bheem. In the episode "Old Enemies", he returned and robbed the Treasury but was later caught by Bheem. He, then became a small thief in the episode of "Greed".
- Dhooni Baba: Dhooni Baba is a sage who lives in a cave. In the former episodes, he was called as "Baba Bol Bachchan" and has a body smeared with ash and seen meditating on some needles. Later, his body has no ash smeared and he walks with a walking stick. He is described as a sage who knows almost everything. He gives advice and also solution to Bheem & his friends. In the episode "Superheroes" he had granted Bheem & Raju to be superheroes for a day. He has helped Bheem in various occasions like in the episodes "Curse of Bramhabhatt", "Chhota Bheem Aur Krishna", "Daku mangal Singh" and "King Chandravarma".He always helps Bheem.
- Tun-Tun Mausi: Tun-Tun is the mother of Chutki. She owns a laddu shop where she sells laddoos. She stays mostly angry with Bheem as he steals laddoos from her shop. She usually gets angry with Kalia also and hit him with belan.
- Professor Shastri Dhoom Ketoo: An Inventor who Lives In Gyanpur. He often ends up getting problems with his Inventions, like getting his inventions stolen, or malfunctioning. His inventions include a time machine, a hot air balloon, a super fast bicycle etc. Many of his inventions were misused by Raju. There used to be Professor Avi, whose place is taken by Professor Dhoom Ke Too.
- Behen Shivani: Bheem's foster sister is Shivani. She lives in Pehelwanpur and runs a dhaba there named "Shivani ka Dhaba". Her father is imprisoned, and to free him she needs 500 coins. But the pehalwan Dabbu tries to take over the Dhaba. Bheem comes to her rescue and even frees her father from jail. In the episodes of "20-20 Cricket" and movie - Chhota Bheem: Bheem vs Aliens she has been seen supporting Bheem's team.
- Avi Chacha: He is Also An Inventor. He is often seen in some episodes. Later he got replaced by Prof. Dhoom Ke Too.
- Arjun the prince of bali: Arjun is an 9 years old boy like bheem.He is the young prince of bali.He is an character in chota bheem and the throne of bali.
Movies of Chhota Bheem
- Chhota Bheem Aur Krishna
- Chhota Bheem & Ganesh
- Chhota Bheem & Krishna: Pataliputra- City of the Dead
- Chhota Bheem: Bheem vs Aliens
- Chhota Bheem: Journey To Petra
- Chhota Bheem & Krishna: Mayanagari
- Chhota Bheem: Master of Shaolin
- Chhota Bheem: Dholakpur to Kathmandu
- Chhota Bheem: Dholakpur ke Khiladi
- Chhota Bheem Aur Hanuman
- Chhota Bheem and the Curse of Damyaan
- Chhota Bheem : The Rise Of Kirmada
- Chhota Bheem Aur Ganesh:In The Amazing Odessey
- Chhota Bheem And The Broken Amulet
- Chhota Bheem And The Crown of Valahalla
- Chhota Bheem and the Throne of Bali
- Chhota Bheem In Junglee Kabila
- Chhota Bheem and the Incan Adventure
- Chhota Bheem aur Krishna vs Zimbara
- Chhota Bheem And The Shinobi Secret
- Chhota Bheem : Neeli Pahaadi
- Chhota Bheem : Banjara Masti
- Chhota Bheem : Dus Pe Dus
It is a spin-off of Chhota Bheem, it is a series of movies based on the Raju in the modern world.It is the hero of Aryanagar
It is a spin-off of Chhota Bheem, it is a 30 minute 52 episode series based on the Chhota Bheem and Throne Of Bali character Arjun. The Arjun series is a perfect blend of action and comedy. It revolves around the young prince of Bali-Arjun and his adventures with his friends and friend pet Zumba- a baby tiger. Each episode consists of two stories and is targeted for kids up to 13 years of age. The series will show adventures of Arjun during his childhood. Arjun-Prince of Bali will exist in the same timeline as that of Chhota Bheem. It is set to air from 1st June at 9 am on Disney Channel India.
- "'Chhota Bheem No. of episodes & movies , aired and planned as in August 2012, for future.". Retrieved January 16, 2014.
- "Chhota Bheem comes of age". DNA India. August 28, 2011. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- "'I don't think IPL is as popular as Chhota Bheem". Rediff.com. May 17, 2012. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- "10 Life Lessons to Learn from Chhota Bheem". Success Stories. November 30, 2013.