From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chiaroscuro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiaroscuro, meaning "light-dark" in Italian, is the use of contrast between light and dark in art.
Chiaroscuro may also refer to:
- Chiaroscuro (comics), various comics, including:
- Chiaroscuro (2000 AD), a 2000 AD horror comic series
- Chiaroscuro: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci, a 1995–1996/2005 Vertigo comic book
- Chiaroscuro (IDW Publishing), a 2000–2005/2007 graphic novel by Canadian artist Troy Little
- Chiaroscuro (music), classical Italian vocal technique
- Chiaroscuro (Pitty album), 2009
- Chiaroscuro (Bass Communion album), 2009
- Chiaroscuro (Ralph Towner album), 2009
- Chiaroscuro (I Break Horses album), 2014
- Chiaroscuro Records, a jazz recording label based in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Chiaroscuro, a fictional city in the role-playing game Exalted
- Chiaroscuro, character in Kate DiCamillo's The Tale of Despereaux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.