From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chiba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiba (千葉 "A Thousand Leaves"?) may refer to:
- Chiba, Chiba, capital city of Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba Prefecture, a sub-national jurisdiction in the Greater Tokyo Area on the eastern coast of Honshū
- Chiba Station, a train station in Chiba, Chiba
- Chiba Castle, Kumamoto
- Chiba University, a national university in the city of Chiba
- Chiba Engine, a server-based engine, written in Java
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.