Chiba Museum of Science and Industry
|Chiba Museum of Science and Industry|
|Location||Ichikawa, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|Type||Industry, and Technology|
Chiba Museum of Science and Industry (千葉県立現代産業科学館 Chiba-kenritsu gendai sangyō kagaku-kan?) is a science museum located in Ichikawa, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. The museum introduces mainly topics related to technology, for modern industry. The museum sets up its goal as to provide a place for experiencing various aspects of science and technology which is applied in industry to people at all ages.
Originally the site of the museum was the location for nakayama factory of Japan Wool Textile. The site was reformed by constructing the museum and other facilities including Colton Plaza.
The museum is operated by a board of 60 members presenting various organizations such as universities, companies, and foundations in Chiba prefecture.
- Experiment Theatre
- Science Stage
- Exhibition Hall
- 15 minutes walk from Shimōsa-Nakayama Station on Chūō-Sōbu Line
- 15 minutes walk from Motoyawata Station on Chūō-Sōbu Line
- 13 minutes walk from Onigoe Station on Keisei Electric Railway
- 20 minutes walk from Motoyawata Station on Toei Shinjuku Line
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chiba Museum of Science and Industry.|
- Official Website (Japanese)