From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chibi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chibi may refer to:
- Chibi City, Hubei, China; also contains Chibi Town (赤壁镇)
- Chibi (musician), the lead singer of the band The Birthday Massacre
- Chibi (term), a Japanese word for diminutive person
- Chibi Vampire, a Japanese manga series that ran in the shōnen magazine Monthly Dragon Age from October 2003 issue until February 2008
- Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol (2007), known in Japan as Sakasete! Chibi-Robo! (咲かせて!ちびロボ!?, lit. "Make It Bloom! Little-Robo!"), is a video game for the Nintendo DS and the sequel of the original Chibi-Robo! for the Nintendo GameCube
- Chibi-tachi, a Doya Town character in the Ashita no Joe (あしたのジョー Ashita no Jō?) boxing manga written by Ikki Kajiwara and associated anime series and movie
- "Chibi-Usa's Adventure, The Dreaded Vampire Castle" ("Chibi Usa no Bouken! Kyoufu, Kyuuketsuki no Yakata", airdate April 8, 1995), Special Episode #3 of List of the Sailor Moon Super S episodes
- Chibi, or super deformed, a style of anime caricature
- ChiBi, or Cherry Belle, the Indonesian Girl group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.