From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chic may refer to:
- Chic (style), meaning "stylish" or "smart", an element of fashion
- Chic Young (1901 - 1973), the cartoonist and creator of the comic strip Blondie.
- Chic (band), an American music group popular in the disco era
- Chic (album), the 1977 debut album of the band Chic
- Chic an automobile manufactured in Australia in the early 1920s
- CHIC (electronics) (Checker for Interface Compatibility), a modular verifier for behavioral compatibility checking of hardware and software systems
- Chic (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Chic (magazine), a pornographic magazine
- the Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago (CHIC)
- The former call sign of Canadian radio stations CIAO (AM) and CFNY-FM
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.