From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chicago-style)
Chicago style may refer to several things:
- The Chicago Manual of Style, a guideline for writing documents and news reports
- Chicago school (architecture), a style of commercial buildings
- Chicago school of economics, a school of thought among economists and academics
- Chicago blues, a genre of blues music
- Chicago-style dixieland, a genre of jazz music
- Chicago-style pizza, several varieties of pizza
- Chicago-style hot dog, an ingredient-laden variety of hot dog
- Chicago school (disambiguation) several theories of thought
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chicago style.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.